My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hot Chocolate Race

Last November 2010, I walked/ran in my first BIG (30,000 people) 5K in Grant Park in Chicago.  It was a really cold but sunny morning.  At the end of the race, we were served Ghiradelli hot chocolate and fondue.  I'm glad my neighbor and her husband were with me to share in the fun.  I just registered for the 2011 race.  For my friends who have asked to join me in one of these events, here's your chance to do the 5K with me at the 2011 Hot Chocolate 5K Race in Chicago.  Dr. Oz was there last year and I ran by him at the start of the race.  He was high-fiving us as we ran past. 

Here's a short video from 2010's race to motivate you to get moving.  Ram Racing's Hot Chocolate 2010 Video

No comments:

Post a Comment