My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Coming down the stretch on the 100 mile fitness challenge

This week, I tried a kick boxing class for the first time.  My neighbor invited me to join for a free class.  It lasted an hour and I barely "survived".  It was a hard but good workout.  For my 100 mile fitness challenge, I managed 10 miles this week for a total of 91 miles.

I still don't really enjoy working out.  I prefer to play a sport and get the workout that way.  But I feel that working out is the only way that I will be able to achieve my fitness goals.  So I need to stick with it.  Plus I have the short-term goal of getting ready for my 5K walk on July 3rd.  I'm not concerned about it, but I feel the more I walk in advance of that day, the faster I will walk on that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment