My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

This World of Blogging

I've spent a good chunk of my blogging time during the past week just reading other's blogs and discovering just how vast the world of blogging is.  You can search for just about any topic and find someone who is blogging on that topic.  I found many new blogs that were really interesting to me in the areas of food, home organization and management, exercise, and the Christian walk.  But in doing all this blog reading, I didn't get to any real writing on my blogs or any reading of the books on my reading shelf.   I am curious to know just how much time other people spend daily in this world of blogs, keeping up with the blogs they follow.  Also, I would love to know how much time others spend daily writing their own blogs.   This wonderful world of blogging could easily monopolize your time, if you aren't disciplined about it.   Why does so much of life require discipline in order to achieve one's goals and dreams!!??  And why are some people so good at the discipline needed and other people fail miserably at it?!?!  

I don't have a blogroll on my blog yet.  I think I will have to post my blogroll like a David Letterman top 10 list and then change it periodically to reflect the blogs that have been the most encouraging, educational and entertaining to me.  I'm out of blogtime today...I'll add my top 10 blogroll soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment