My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Chance Workout-WHEW!! It's hard!

This week I tried the Last Chance Workout that was available on my cable's On Demand.  For me, it was definitely a challenge.  Jillian works you through 4 circuits that are a mix of cardio and strengthening using weights.  I didn't use any weights and followed the beginner version of the workout.  The first 3 circuits were a fun challenge for me, but circuit 4 did me in.  The beginner's version of circuit 4 was still too hard for me.  But I'm not deterred; I'm motivated to get all the way through the entire workout, including circuit 4. 

I'm not sure how that would translate in my 100 mile fitness challenge.  So I'm taking zero miles for the last chance workout, leaving me only 10 miles for the week ended May 27th, for a grand total of 75 miles/100 miles.  25 miles to go in the month of June!!!!!  I should be able to do that easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment