My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Last Memory Monday - Matthew 5: 6-9

I have found a new website to help me memorize scripture.  It's called Memverse.  So I will be ceasing this Monday post because I will be doing my scripture memory work on Memverse from now on.  My scripture memory goal for the summer is to keep memorizing the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7). 

Matthew 5: 6-9

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.
  Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
  Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

Last week's verses:

Matthew 5: 4-6

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
 Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied."

No comments:

Post a Comment