My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Discovered a good free fitness website

A personal trainer at the gym told me about this site today. So I thought I would check it out and give it a go. If it's a way to keep track of my fitness progress without being too time consuming, I think I will like the site.

I have a primary goal of losing about 25-30 pounds as quickly and safely as I can. I need to drop this weight to help bring my blood pressure under control. I've been hovering in the Pre-hypertension to Stage 1 Hypertension range since I gained 15 pounds recently. So I'm on a mission to drop the weight.

The site is My Fitness Pal.  You can track your exercise, your calories, your nutrition, your meals, and your progress.  It's hard to believe it's free.  They even set up a blog for each user that is available to you to use.   They also have a mobile app that works with I-Phone and Droid. 

Let me know if you try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment