My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Friday, July 8, 2011

100 Mile Fitness Challenge Week 1 Check-in

Hate to start using excuses at the beginning of my 100 mile fitness challenge, but my first week was definitely a rough start.  Between the 4th of July holiday and all the family visiting,  I didn't get much "me" time to get walking.  I only posted 5 miles.  But I am not too bummed.  I kept active "chasing" a 19 month old grand-nephew and spending another day this week walking all over a renaissance fair with some other family members, all activity not included in my count for the week.  So here's to week 2 and to achieving a higher number of miles than 5 miles for the coming week.  If you are reading this and want to join me in the challenge, you can sign up over at 100 Mile Fitness Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment