My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

100 Mile Fitness Challenge

Thanks to Jill and Allie for hosting this round of the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge.  It's a fun way to walk 100 miles in 3 months by joining with other bloggers and posting your progress.  This round starts today, April 1 and runs through June 30th.  I should easily be able to walk 100 miles in that timeframe, but I can be so lazy, so I'm hoping this challenge will help keep me motivated, especially as I record my weekly progress on the Challenge blog. 

If you care to join me, here's a link to the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge blog.  Plus leave me a comment here, so we can cheer each other on in this challenge.  http://100milefitness.blogspot.com/2010/03/100-mile-fitness-challenge-3-sign-ups.html

No comments:

Post a Comment