My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fitness challenge update and immediate fitness goals.

Slowly but surely, I am beginning to "get on board" with myself in my quest to become fit and healthy.  While I'm still not exercising as much I want each week, I am honing and working on eating better.  So after 2 weeks, I have lost 4 pounds.  It may not seem like much to you, but to me, it's a start.  I have become aware that I need to establish some specific goals for myself, not only in the exercise area of my life, but in general.  My overall fitness goal is  to lose 50 pounds by December 31, 2010.  To achieve that, I need to ramp up my physical activity, combined with sensible eating.  To achieve that, my initial immediate goals are to workout daily, avoid fast foods, lose 2 pounds/week and drink sufficient water daily.

I should add  to my goal list to go to bed at a decent hour. I stay up too late these days. 

So here's to 4/50 pounds lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment