My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fitness Update!

I am in an 8 week challenge with a friend to try to lose 2 pounds a week.  This is midway through week #1 and the challenge has good, but difficult.  I've had a dry cough for several months.  This week the cough went ballistic on me so I finally called my doctor.  I definitely have a respiratory ailment and am now on antibiotics and cough meds.  I have been fortunate to not have to take antibiotics much in my life.  I think, thankfully, this is only the third or fourth time I've ever been on antibiotics.  So I hope the drugs kick in and knock the bug out of my system...FAST! 

In the meantime,  I'm watching what I eat and trying to move more.  Once I get over this bug, I will ramp up my exercise.

100 Mile Fitness Challenge:  this bug has slowed down my 100 mile progress, but I still managed 6 this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment