My book reviews are at another blog: Look-A-Book blog. Check it out!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bible in 90 days Update-Week 4

I am still running behind on my reading, but I have learned so much.  It's amazing how I can be reading in Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy and see parallels with what I'm reading or studying in other books of the Bible.  Even though the Bible was written over a period of 1500 years,  it is still totally relevant today.   God's love for people shines through each verse, along with his holiness and his patience with people.  The Isrealites complain and I think to myself, "How could they complain when they have seen firsthand God's deliverance of them from Egypt?   If I were there, I'm sure I wouldn't complain".  Only to realize a couple hours later, I'm complaining about something myself instead of asking God for his help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment